- If you’ve never watched the TLC show, Strange Sex, I highly encourage you to watch it. To me, the human body is the most interesting and one of the most amazing things in the world and this show just… I won’t even spoil it. Of course it’s for “mature audiences only” but it’s nothing inappropriate, to an extent anyway. It’s just so darn interesting! It had me up until about 5 in the morning watching it! I mean, being up that early is normal these days, but due to trouble sleeping and not because a TV show is so interesting! It’s on Netflix too, by the way, so… watch it! It is so darn interesting! Just don’t eat a snack and watch it. The whole bag/bowl/box will be completely gone. It’s just one of those shows, man.
- That long list I made and the second I start feeling blue, I don’t want to do anything, not even anything on that list. It’ll be okay one day.
- Vine is actually very cool. I used to only use it to watch funny videos but making your own is super fun. So there’s something else to try. (*cough* Jermane Hughes *cough*)
- If you’re writing an essay and you need to make it longer, change all the periods to 14-point font. It looks exactly the same as 12-point font, but it takes up more space. So you’re welcome.
- ALWAYS REMEMBER TO CHANGE YOUR OIL. ALWAYS.
- For the past 2 hours or so, I’ve been getting these weird fits. I’m wheezing and really short of breath, my heart starts beating very fast, and I all of a sudden start crying. My throat on and off becomes very tight as well. It now happens when I think of one thing (and it’s not hard to guess what that is) or when my mind is just blank. It feels like I’m having a panic attack. I’m not anxious and I’m not in fear of some inevitable doom so it is strange. And on top of it all, I can’t sleep. I really hope this is a one-night thing.
- If God says to stop, stop. If God says to wait, wait. If God says it’s coming, He means it.
- Keep smiling… just try, just try.